Breaking News

The Accidental Death of Amy Winehouse Caused By Alcohol Poisoning

Amy W

Amy Winehouse

British coroner Suzanne Greenway announced today that they have determined the cause of the unexpected death of soul singer Amy Winehouse. Reports indicate that although an autopsy taken three months ago was inconclusive with no drugs found in her system at the time of examination, as it turns out the 27 year old did infact die of alcohol poisoning.  Both Greenway and pathologist Suhail Baithun, have been able to confirm that although no illegal drugs were found in Winehous’ system, an extensive amount of alcohol was.  According to Baithun’s report to the inquest committee,Winehouse had consumed “a very large quantity of alcohol” and that her blood-alcohol level was more than five times the legal limit.   Our thoughts and Prayers are with Amy’s friends and family at this time.