Breaking News

Prince’s Drug Use Went Way Beyond Percocet

It’s official. The Midwest Medical Examiner’s Office has declared that Prince died of an opioid overdose. However, reports indicate that it goes way beyond the highly suspected use of Percocet. The Toxicology report determined that the pop muaic icon died of accidental overdose of Fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opiate. Several reports state that Fentanyl is more powerful than morphine. It is designed for cancer patience dealing with severe pain. It was created to accommodate users in need that have developed a tolerance to more common opioids like Percocet.

The news of Prince’s Fentanyl comes on the heels of rumors that he may have contracted HIV or AIDS. Those rumors have now been refuted. The M.E, stated that there was no sign of other significant conditions contributing to his death. Rest In Peace.